The Express Entry Program, introduced in January 2015, is a program utilized by many individuals to obtain Canadian Permanent Residence. This program has replaced previous permanent residence categories aimed at skilled immigrants and was created to improve the efficiency of Canadian skilled immigration programs.
Currently, the Express Entry Program utilizes an online system through the government website for application completion and submission. The objective of this program is to improve the overall application process, and effectively select candidates who are likely to settle in Canada successfully and contribute to Canadian labour market demand.
Are You Eligible for Express Entry to Canada?
To be eligible for the Express Entry Program, applicants must qualify under one of the following immigrant categories:
- The Canadian Experience Class – For those with work experience within Canada.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program – For those with work experience outside Canada.
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program – For those with work experience in skilled trades.
Two Steps in Express Entry Immigration Process
If you meet the qualifications for the Express Entry Program, you will be required to complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit an online profile; and
- Once you receive an invitation to apply (ITA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), complete your application for Permanent Residence within 90 days of your ITA.
How we can help you Immigrate to Canada through Express Entry:
The most important aspect of the Express Entry Program is to provide complete and accurate information/documentation and get an ITA. Without an invitation, you are unable to apply for permanent residence through the Express Entry Program. In order to receive an invitation, you have to be selected from a pool of applicants who are competing for an invitation.
Our job is to make your profile STAND OUT from the crowd. We will assess your case, highlight the best aspects of your application, and make sure that you have obtained the highest eligible score! This way, your chances of getting an invitation are maximized.
In addition, if you are selected, we are there to assist you with the complicated application process, including submitting your application in a timely manner for you to obtain your Canadian Permanent Residence.