Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

Have you been Refused Entry to Canada?
Whether you tried to enter Canada and you were refused, or if you just think that you may get refused an entry to Canada and you do not want to take any chances. It is important that you are well prepared to deal with the situation. And you do have options! Whether you have a criminal record like a DWI (Driving While Impaired or Driving under the Influence) or something even more serious or you have a medical issue, you can still be admitted into Canada if you have the right paperwork. Please feel free to Contact us for a compressive evaluation of your situation.

Were you denied entry to Canada because of a criminal record?
You may require a Temporary Resident Permit also known as a TRP.

A Temporary Resident Permit or TRP is a Canadian immigration Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. It allows you to enter to Canada as a visitor, worker or student even if you are considered inadmissible to Canada due to a criminal record or certain medical conditions. In some cases, Temporary Resident Permits or TRPs can be issued to people applying for Canadian immigration who are also inadmissible due to Criminal records or certain medical problems.

What can I do now?
Canadian immigration regulations are strict when it comes to even minor criminal offenses, even for offences that have occurred many years ago or offenses that might seems minor, you must prove your need is valid. It is always important to consult with a knowledge Canadian immigration lawyer regarding any possibility of refusal or denial of entry to Canada due to criminal offences. A qualified Canadian immigration legal representative can advise you on whether your criminal offence makes you inadmissible to Canada or not. Please contact us.

Note: A Temporary Resident Permit is a document that is only issued in exceptional cases. It is not the same as a Temporary Resident Visa.